How does this make you feel #02

Image may contain: outdoor

This is another piece of mine that I created whilst being inspired by Ralph Steadman..
On this piece I let the faces and figures appear more naturally, like I let them come out on their own.. This one looks a lot more scary I feel, the red paint which i added on the figures teeth and the blood colour of the paint add to that.. I instantly saw the figure in the middle coming through so I used Tipex again to white out the gaps in the ink, making the face pop out of the piece. The figure looks really ghostly which is why i originally added red to it, I wanted it to look eerie and dark... I made every little blob of ink in the right bottom corner have a face too.. when looking at this piece it feels as if its a giant cloud of evil made up of lots of tiny individual evil little monsters.. Me and my friends were joking and thought that it reminded us of the conservative party, which is funny but kind of true as well.

Comments