2D project

I was really ill during the 2D project therefore I missed the day where we were told what to do, however, I did create some little drawings on tracing paper and a big drawing or two.




 When coming into the print room I realised that I had forgotten to hand my stuff in so that it would be ready to print- this meant that I had to do a pattern that was already made, I didn't mind though as I found a distressed looking background and instantly knew that I would want to put a skull on it, I began by getting paper and then cutting out the stencil of a skull (Punishers logo) and sticking this onto the screen. This meant when printing onto the screen the skull on would block the ink and be white on the paper. I did a few copies of this but I really did not like my end result at all.

Comments